Cinema is considered to be one of the main kinds of art, and it is also a very profitable business. Some movies surprise us not just with the plot or acting but also by the number of zeros in their “budget“ and ”gross” columns. Of course, we agree that every single person should be paid for their hard work, but some actors make much more money than others. And many of them earn money outside the world of cinema.
Bright Side invites you to take a look at the list of today’s richest actors. Of course, all figures are approximate. Only the people on the list know the real figures.
20. Robert Downey Jr.— $250 million
- Most financially successful movies: Gothika, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Sherlock Holmes, the Marvel franchise (Iron Man, The Avengers).
- It seems that Robert Downey Jr. plays the role of the genius billionaire playboy philanthropist the best, which is why he is always on the Forbes lists as one of the most well-paid actors.
19. Mia Wasikowska — $275 million
- Most financially successful movies: Alice in Wonderland, Alice Through the Looking Glass, Crimson Peak, Maps to the Stars.
- Alice in Wonderland grossed $1 billion worldwide, which directly affected the financial situation of the actress. Mia is financially literate and increases her fortune by investing in shares.