Social media brings us the joy of communication and also an endless stream of personal photos. Perfect bodies, luxurious cars and phones, expensive vacations, and adorable animals — social media dazzles us with these photos. Though, most of the time, something less appealing usually hides behind these good photos. For example, thousands of tries for the perfect pose or even a fake background!
Bright Side was stunned when we got to know how people try to deceive others on social media, and we feel the urge to reveal these secrets to you!
1. How to create a “spontaneous” photo
3. Let them think you’re getting the perfect stretch.
4. Flawless and poreless make up exists only in photos.
6. Behind some vacation photos are hardworking boyfriends.
8. The illusion of luxurious life
9. If you won’t hug yourself, then nobody will.
10. First you post a nice photo, then you can eat.
11. A good photographer can create a masterpiece in any location.
12. Freelancer life be like:
14. A little of finesse and free time will give you any luxurious item for a good photo.
15. Girls who try to show off with their boyfriends on social media might also be lying:
17. “Took the whip out for a wash.”
18. Summertime budget lifehack
19. Behind every autumn Instagram photo:
Which photo made you laugh the most? Have you ever faked your photos on social media? How? Let’s share our stories in the comment section!