These cunning brain teasers will help evaluate your logical reasoning. Look for the answers at the end of the articles to see if you coped with the tasks.
Police hire a detective to find an escaped prisoner. The detective narrows his search to one of three different houses. After taking a closer look at an aerial photo of the three houses, the detective instantly knew which house the prisoner was in.
Do you already know the answer?
- A genius can crack this one in just 10 seconds.
- Bill Gates is said to have solved it in 20 seconds.
- Harvard University alumni can do it in 40 seconds.
- If you’ve found the right answer in two minutes, you are among the 15% of people who are the most intellectually gifted.
- 75% of people found this puzzle impossible to solve and asked for a clue.
Here are five different shapes. The question is simple: